Welcome to the Ashley Victoria
A 4 star accredited by Visit Britain guest accommodation located in the heart of the south shore area of Blackpool and less than a minutes walk to the promenade. The location makes it a walking distance to major attractions such as The Pleasure Beach, Water Park, Sealife, and Blackpool Tower. At the Ashley Victoria we only accommodate couples, families and business guests and individuals. We strictly, do not accept stag, hen or single sex groups/parties.
- 4 Star accredited by Visit Britain
- FREE Parking
- Ramp leading up to hotel
- Lift to All Floors
- Disabled Rooms with wet room
- Superior, Double, 4 Poster, King, Twin, Family rooms, Family 2 bed suite/flat, ground floor rooms
- Sea View Rooms available (please telephone)
- Families, Couples, Business and individuals no stag/hen or single sex groups
- All prices include full English breakfast
- Function rooms available for private hire
- South Shore area, close proximity to Pleasure Beach and Waterpark
- FREE Coach Parking
- FREE Wi-Fi
- FREE use of Nintendo Wii
- FREE use of Wii Fit
- Games room (Nintendo Wii, Wii Fit, Pool Table, Football Table, Fruit Machines, board games etc)
- Well stocked Bar with large Projector Screen
- Few yards from promenade
- Tram and bus stop only metres away
The Ashley Victoria offers its guest, well appointed rooms. We have family, double, twin and single rooms. Some of our family rooms are flats with 2 bedrooms each with its own flat screen TV and a bathroom, providing privacy. All rooms are furnished with comfortable beds, draped in luxurious bed linen, wardrobe, drawers, coffee/tea making facilities, flat screen TV with freeview, wireless Internet connection, desk, chair, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. We also have well appointed ground floor rooms with disabled facilities.
Other facilities available are a lift to all floors, a dinning room furnished with comfortable tables and chairs where breakfast and evening meal is served. A well stocked bar with comfortable seating in the bar room to make that drink or two more relaxing and enjoyable. Finally, the games room has a large digital TV, a Nintendo Wii and Wii fit, a pool table, various card and board games, and fruit/slot machines.
We also have parking for our guests, but it is important to call to make sure a parking space is available. Our car park can also accommodate coaches. Please call 01253 346641 for more information.